A major provider of banking and financial services to individual customers through their consumer credit and mortgage activities in Europe.
To optimize operational costs and deliver added value to customers, they wanted to implement an innovative branchless business model for deposit gathering and customer service.
How We Helped
Developing this multi-lingual portal meant excellent quality assurance measures for the delivery, with short and fast releases. Integrating the solution with back end systems and flawless customer care were highly crucial and the time-to-market was short. Moreover the new business concept and change requirements demanded quick work. Moreover, the project asked for global coordination with multiple stakeholders scattered across locations in India and Europe.
GTL rose to the challenge and came up with a cost-effective solution with an integrated customer portal, secured employee workstation and content management abilities. The portal featured a digital account opening form signed with TAN.
We had a flexible development approach and used a team with strong skills in business, technology and testing. The project was divided into multiple iterations and followed agile methodology and development practices. This shortened the gap between teams – front end, middleware and QA. Other highlights of our approach included:
- Organization of workshops with business before each lot
- Establishment of strong and close communication with the business and the stakeholders
- Manual and automated testing to ensure impeccable quality
- Strong participation of the QA team in the development process
The implementation helped the client create a new benchmark in the banking sector.
GTL services for the engagement included:
- IT Project management and coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Requirement management and engineering
- Architecture design
- Software development
- System testing and quality assurance
- Release management
- IT support for the business